LGV 1 Driver required to deliver and collect marquees & ice rinks (over the winter period) across the UK on a full-time basis with regular weekend work in the summer. There will also be some nights away with overnight subsistence.
– In date UK LGV 1 Driving Licence, digital tachograph and CPC card
– Professional and customer focused with a hardworking, can-do attitude
– Good organisational and communication skills to ensure timely deliveries
– Ability to work alone to strict deadlines
– Well presented
– Ability to use ratchet straps
– Experience of load & securing of goods
HOURS OF WORK
Average hours between 46 – 55 hours per week – in line with EU driving hours. This job entails some weekend work, so flexibility is essential.
Competitive rates of pay circa £28,000, with overnight subsistence of £25.
Work place pension scheme provided.
If you believe you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter telling us why.