RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
– Lead maintenance of the Danco Plc & Icescape Ltd WordPress CMS, inclusive of content development, website traffic analysis, SEO/Yoast rankings, design & structure, news posts and image management.
– Introduction & development of B2B industry-specific marketing campaigns including email marketing through MailChimp. Amending these based on their success and developing future actions.
– Managing of brand identity & working with the team to provide marketing support, writing & proofreading copy and designing artwork, for such requirements as sponsorship opportunities & all company collateral/marketing materials. Not essential but desirable to be able to use Photoshop.
– The organisation of showcase hospitality events and internal staff events. Gather & maintain invite database & send out with monitored follow up chases. Liaise with senior management & team on themes & organisation. Work with the team & external suppliers to execute the event on time and on budget.
– Identifying opportunities for digital marketing features, mail campaigns and press releases, completing content and ensuring optimised across all online platforms via relevant client/company associations.
– Writing press releases and news articles.
– Assisting with marketing reports and analysing data.
Permanent: Part-time/Full Time (negotiable)
As with all employees, the Marketing Executive may be expected to undertake other duties not specified above, if required by senior members of management. The job description may be changed to suit the requirements of the business and the successful candidate.
– Must live within easy commuting distance of BS36 2NW.
– A full, clean UK driver’s licence.
If you believe you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter telling us why.