We are a Bristol and South West Company with over 40 years experience in erecting Aluminium Structures and Marquees. We are proud to have a steady and stable workforce. We continue to invest in the ongoing training of all core staff. As a company we are seeking the right personnel who have leadership and supervisory qualities, not only in the marquee industry but from outdoor events industries used to working in an outdoor environment.
We are looking for a Foreman with experience in the marquee industry who wants to progress further. Following and implementing health and safety procedures you will manage a crew of 8 – 10 workers and lead the team with site inductions, toolbox talks and the erection of the structures.
Candidates will have good leadership and organisational skills. 3 years of proven experience as a foreman is essential.
– Managing a crew of 8 – 10
– Liaising with clients
– Erection and dismantle of structures
– Ensuring all jobs are finished to the highest quality
– Keeping to tight time deadlines
– Health and safety of staff on sites
– Site visits and client meetings with the sales team
– 3 years proven experience
– Strong leadership skills
– Good organisational skills
– Self-motivated and proactive
– Able to problem solve and multi-task
– Hard working with a can-do attitude
– Well presented
– MUTA structure safe trained
– Full UK driving licence
– Tele handler fork lift trained
– First Aid trained
For a candidate with the right can-do attitude we will be willing to arrange training in the above.
HOURS OF WORK
An average of 45 hours per week, including weekends and bank holidays when required. You will be required to work away from home and accommodation will be provided. Our normal working hours are 7am till 5pm with breaks totalling 1 hour. During our busy periods these hours will be extended as required to accommodate the business. Within the marquee and events industry flexibility is essential.
Progression within the company is encouraged.
Competitive rates of pay circa £26 – £35K including company vehicle and bonus.
If you believe you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter telling us why.