Ideal for someone wanting to work hard and learn practical skills. You will join one of our full-time crews to help during the summer season, working at various locations across the UK. Danco Plc is one of the UK’s leading suppliers in the marquee industry and we’re looking for enthusiastic, proactive personnel to join our friendly team.
– Erection and dismantle of structures as part of a team
– Picking and loading of marquee equipment
– Keeping to tight time deadlines
– Ensuring all jobs are finished to the highest quality
– Self-motivated and proactive
– Hard working with a can-do attitude
– Ability to multi-task
– Well presented
– Full UK Driving Licence
HOURS OF WORK
An average of 50 hours per week, including weekends and bank holidays when required. You will be required to work away from home and accommodation will be provided. Our normal working hours are 7am till 5pm with breaks totalling 1 hour. During our busy periods these hours will be extended as required to accommodate the business. Within the marquee and events industry flexibility is essential.
Pay depending on experience above the living wage, including bonus.
If you believe you have what it takes, email your CV and cover letter telling us why.